What does ParentPay do?
• Enables you to pay for lunches and other items such as school trips
• Offers a highly secure payment site
• Gives you a history of all the payments you have made
• Allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
• Shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
• Emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you have registered
How does ParentPay help you?
• Reduces the need for pupils to carry cash
• Gives you the freedom to make payments to school at your convenience
• Stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
• Gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
• Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
• ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How does ParentPay help our school?
• Reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
• Keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every pupil
• Payments do not bounce
• Reduces paper ‘waste’
• Allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
• Improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
• Offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
More information can be found on the ParentPay website www.parentpay.com.
If you have not received an activation letter please contact Mary Tu, Finance Officer.
To visit the School Shop please click here