All pupils should:
• Dress neatly and take pride in their appearance
• Wear the correct school uniform that is clean and smart
• Wear full school uniform when travelling to and from school
• Provide a note of explanation from parents if the correct school uniform is not worn to school
• College Uniform must be purchased from the shop on campus.
• Shoes must be plain in style, safe, sensible and fit for purpose. They must be flat soled and made of plain, black, polishable leather. Trainers and shoes with ankle straps or heels are not permitted.
• Make up (including nail varnish, false eye lashes and false tan) is not permitted.
• Jewellery is not permitted (except one pair of stud earrings for girls in Upper School). For pupils in Years 7 to 11, ear piercing must take place during school holidays to allow adequate time for healing. Plasters may not be used to cover earrings.
• Hair should be neat and tidy at all times. It must not be dyed or highlighted and hair extensions are not permitted. For girls, hair should be tied back in a simple, plain black or purple hair band. For boys, hair should be cut in a conventional style, clear of the collar, eyes and ears.
• Ties must be knotted neatly and of an appropriate length.
• Shirts must be tucked in and top buttons fastened at all times.
• Skirts must be knee length and worn on the waist, not on the hips.
• Socks/Tights - In Years 7 to 9, girls must wear white ankle socks or plain grey tights; in Years 10 to 13, girls must wear white ankle socks or plain black tights; boys must wear plain grey socks.
• Outdoor coats must be plain black or navy blue.
• All clothing must be clearly labelled.
Please click on the links below for full details of the College uniform:
Easter Holiday Opening Hours:
The Uniform Shop is open during term time on Tuesday and Thursday from 12.30-17.00.
Please click here to purchase uniform online from our suppliers, Monkhouse.
Telephone: 0151 909 2721
The new SEC branded skins are now available to purchase at the uniform shop, perfect to keep warm in the chilly months!: