What does ParentPay do?
- Enables you to pay for lunches and other items such as school trips
- Offers a highly secure payment site
- Gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- Allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- Shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- Emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you have registered
How does ParentPay help you?
- Reduces the need for pupils to carry cash
- Gives you the freedom to make payments to school at your convenience
- Stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- Gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How does ParentPay help our school?
- Reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- Keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every pupil
- Payments do not bounce
- Reduces paper ‘waste’
- Allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- Improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- Offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
More information can be found on the ParentPay website: www.parentpay.com.